veryconsiderateperson veryconsiderateperson 31-35 20 Answers Feb 25, 2012

Victory.

Best Answer

Like that "something" you've been looking for all your life and now you've found it...

Best Answer

Smells alot like my mustache !

Best Answer

Not like fish, I suppose.

Best Answer

It differs depending on the woman, but usually lightly musky or salty..."fish" smell means there's bacteria present.

Best Answer

If it's healthy and freshly clean, it smells like...nothing. Foods can affect the smell, and I read that eating pineapple and, maybe, strawberries gives it a fruity smell/flavor.

Best Answer

I smells like you can't wait to smell it again. Comparable to the way you feel when you smell rain.

Best Answer

meow

Best Answer

Like ur underarm smell... he he.

Best Answer

Fishy?

Best Answer

Then it is not healthy.

Best Answer

A healthy vagina should be near odourless, it's a myth that a vagina should be smelly. Well cleaned with vaginal soap and there is no smell - leave it and a token outside rub with a sponge and bacteria build up in droves leading to all sorts of build up that can both stink and be very unhealthy.

So girls.. I'll go down happily on a nice, clean shave ***** and pleasure her for hours. If you stink of fish you can get lost and consider yourselves lucky if I can bear to put it inside you.. just speaking the truth for most men out there, since I doubt you're fans of our armpit BO or unwashed stinky stuff on a penis or under a foreskin either.

Best Answer

U can also send me about ur vaginas smell please

Best Answer

Each has it's own unique scent.

Best Answer

like fish if it gets nice and bloody

Best Answer

HEAVEN!

That is the "promised land" isn't it?

Best Answer

Hot sugar cookies right out of the oven

Best Answer

Love is in the air everywhere .

Best Answer

Nice to me. Well it is hard to say as it is unique to itself. But it wont smell bitter or like rot and basically if you cant enjoy the smell stay away or get away fast. Bad smells could be infection lack of hygeine old ***** or possibly an std. Healthy vag's are fairly mild and some what tangy but not revolting though a womens *** is quite tangy and pungent while with guys it tastes like what they eat somewhat and it can be tangy sweet salty and it is always a tad tingly.

Best Answer