His precious time.

Best Answer

He loses cancer risk. It's like I've always said, your body knows what it needs. If it feels good, it's probably good for you. If you crave salt, eat something salty. If you are horny, and there isn't a woman available, deal with it yourself.<br />
My father and grandfather both died of metastatic prostate cancer. Oh yeah, I'm going to worry about being a "**** addict" after seeing what dad went through. BTW he personally told me ************ is wrong. So much for his advice.<br />
You ladies who thing it's wrong for men to ********** should shut up, or **** up. If you mean what you say, help a fella out.<br />
http://urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php

Best Answer

fire

Best Answer

i think this is my favourite answer

Best Answer

I think,although its a good stress reliever,it jades you from wanting sex with a partner.

Best Answer

I agree. I have been with men that were single for a significant amount of time and "maintained" themselves. It took some time for them to get used to getting off to sex as opposed to their palm.

Best Answer

it's definitely had that advantage for me - it helped give force to my wariness of falling into women, stunning enchantresses that so many of them are to me [and yes, i'm afraid of women] - however it gave me another addiction and turned my sexuality upon itself in a way that ultimately made it harder to meet the best women for me - also, because male s3xual fluids are depleted faster, m@sturbation is one part of s3xuality that is quite different for men than women - for myself, i require no more convincing that it reduces masculine creativity

Best Answer

Respect to himself....

Best Answer

skin off his penis

Best Answer

the risk of prostate cancer is reduced. ; )

Best Answer

i don't think daily frequency is required for that health benefit

Best Answer

Better call the pro life people

Best Answer

Lil bit pride, dignity, always better if someone else does it for ya

Best Answer

almost always

Best Answer

*****....

Best Answer

Same amount as a turtle

Best Answer

Lose some time in his day

Best Answer

feeling in his hand lol

Best Answer

The ability to be satisfied by a woman

Best Answer