What he can't have...

Best Answer

a pocketful of quarters...i'm going to the arcade!

Best Answer

The one that is staring at me now seems to want dinner, but realizes that if he wants to eat he is going to have dinner he is going to have to make it himself

Best Answer

poor fella..lol

Best Answer

and the lady sans mercy...lol

Best Answer

I enjoy vagina, oral sex, medal grade marijuana and video games.

Best Answer

A good, loving woman that he can trust. (you got any phone numbers?)

Best Answer

usually sex, but that is just shallow, to help out and be with on all the good and bad every day **** that happens in life

Best Answer

Respect and pride

Best Answer

Being satisfied.

Best Answer

I want what I want and I want it NOW. oops you daid man didnt you?<br />
I would have to say a true loving companion, one who has my back. One who doesnt facefuk the book about it hiding behind stupid blogrolls as they throw you under the bus. Someone who is worthy of respect because tbey know how to give it. One who knows how to give it, dish it serve it and leave me wanting more.. A woman who will be strong enough to speak to me face to face with eye contact, yet delicate enough to be tender when I am at my most fragile state. A person who really is just like my ex only evidently more available to just me........ Not saying as a monopoly but really wanting me for me as I am flaws and all. Never straying and always praising.

Best Answer

umm!<br />
Maybe red roses

Best Answer

Usually a larger penis

Best Answer

Evry thing bad

Best Answer

A woman to turn up on time.

Best Answer