I mean a house for a family, parents and two children about 120 square meters. or 1000 square feet. living space indoors!
wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 8 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in WTK

A hell of a lot

Best Answer

Good answer lol

Best Answer

from 420,000 pounds and up, don't expect to pay less than 600,000 if you want a decent garden (larger than a tablecloth) and add 50,000 for each and any close by amenities like, a local shop, park, play area, good school, low crime rate area, quiet streets, etc, etc. If I waslooking to buy I wouldn't go in with less than a million available to me.

Best Answer

Wow...that's a lot. How is that possible? To compare with Amsterdam; that would be 350,000 pounds Max.

Best Answer

The newer are of less quality compared to the old? That doesn't make sense? Aren't there regulation?

Best Answer

The older properties, especially those built pre and post war, were built to much higher standards, the walls are thicker, the beams are hard wood not soft wood. The whole structure was built to last. Modern houses are of course built to very high standards but there is a great difference between houses of the 40s and 50s and those built in the last 30 years. Google images of british houses for the last 60 years (go by decade) and you'll see the difference.

Best Answer

Okay, I now understand what you mean. Thanks again.

Best Answer

no worries :)

Best Answer

POA i think is what you will find...

Best Answer

POA?

Best Answer

Probably too much.

Best Answer

What I read here, yes.

Best Answer

Probably somewhere around 300£pw...

Best Answer

That's rent?

Best Answer

Yeah, per week.

Best Answer

Hallelujah.

Best Answer