beautywithin20 beautywithin20 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 5, 2011

There's not much you can do. Try to recify things if you can; but most of the time you can only learn from your mistakes, try not to make the same one twice and move on with life.

Best Answer

My boss likes to cover up by buying me things or taking me to lunch. That's how I know she<br />
has done something mean or spiteful behind my back. Eventually, I discover what she's done. Others tend to avoid the person they've wronged. That too, is a dead give away.

Best Answer

So if someone buys things, they are trying to cover up something that they did? I had a feeling about that...someone I know is doing that right now and it's pretty obvious to me but not to everyone else around me

Best Answer

worry, be embarrassed, feel guilt, wonder if people know they did it, worry some more, wonder why they did it and swear never to do it again, try to make recompences - often without explaining why (because that would mean admitting what you had done) <br />
............ and finally - get over it enough to carry on (even though that little seed of guilt still sits there.

Best Answer

I am the person that caught in the act of trying to prove a point that was completely unnecessary. He is trying to be upset because I don't want to be bothered after what he did. He hurt me and he hurt my mother even though she wasn't there to see what he did to me.

Best Answer

My son-in-law loves that game!

Best Answer

Admit to what you did, explain your thinking, and apologize for what you did. Do what you can to prevent yourself from repeating the behavior or statement. Ask forgiveness and believe that you can be forgiven, if not by the person, by GOD.

Best Answer

This person said that they went to God for help. I would think that God would answer his prayer but in a way it seemed like he lied about praying to God and he did something to me that was very inappropriate

Best Answer

Try and learn from it.

Best Answer

I agree with you...what if this person is trying to cover up his mistakes by buying things that you really don't need?

Best Answer

Remember their mistake if it really matters and move on. Dwelling is futile.

Best Answer

I liked your response

Best Answer

It helps me ^.^

Best Answer

It helps me too but apparently this person is doing everything but move on. I'm just tired of his behavior around me and my mother (like he hasn't done anything wrong)

Best Answer