hang out with older people

Best Answer

Thats a good one

Best Answer

thank you i heard some young person say it

Best Answer

Drink lots of water, eat lots of fruit and vegetables, the right amount of sleep, moisturize and clean your skin with home remedies, useing eggs, avacado, sugar, vinegar, mayo, etc.

Best Answer

great tips. I love using home remedies on my skin and hair. I use a lot of extra virgin olive oil!

Best Answer

It's the best.

Best Answer

Be younger.....lol

Best Answer

keep your friends buzzed!

Best Answer

Take care of your skin....and teeth :)

Best Answer

Say I am young and beautiful

Best Answer

Take care of yourself by eating right,try not to stress to much,exercise and cleanse your body regularly because from the food we eat to the air we breath we all get toxin building up in our bodies and not all of gets flushed out when we use the bathroom,so we need that extra kick to knock it out of our system.

Best Answer

water. tons of water. spf. and it helps if you meet a vampire

Best Answer

Find the fountain of youth.

Best Answer

Lots of moisturiser, drink lots of water, don't sunbathe, don't drink too much and don't smoke.<br />
Says she who tans, smokes and drinks :-P

Best Answer

Be yourself

Best Answer

get cosmetic surgery, wear very expensive makeup, or become famous and have an amazing makeup team lolzz but I'm sure u don't need to look younger.

Best Answer

You look too young don't worry about it. Okay, try more makeup.

Best Answer