mscuddless mscuddless 22-25 9 Answers Feb 16, 2009

In the Lakota Sioux, Indian beliefs, that shadow man is the one who comes out when there is danger to the tribe. He is a violent, animal like, creature who can kill without hesitation. He lurks in each of us. When they went to war the shadow man would take over, make them fierce and warlike. When they came back they had to be purified. The warriors were not allowed back in camp until a ceremony/dance was performed to put the shadow man back into hiding. When this was through the warriors could come back into the circle of the camp.

Best Answer

shadow people are like ghosts but they are not ghostly images... they just look like moving shadows.

Best Answer

on April 12th My husand,daughter.and young son walkd to the store it was around 10pm. on there way back in the alley under a light pole they saw a blach shadow with to little beadie red eyes. my daughter said that when she moved side to side the shadow would moveside to side. i want to know what it wants or if there is an answer why my family saw it?

Best Answer

In my experience with this phenomena,they would attack me at night.I would almost see it coming, that I wouldnt be able to move yet ever nerve I had would be alive and screaming.They would hold me down and take my breath away until I couldnt stand it anymore,then they would release me and go away.It happened a lot for a while then calmed down.Now it only happens once in a while.

Best Answer

I'm not a Daniel. I thought you might find these "shadow quotes" interesting though.

"My care is like my shadow in the sun, Follows me flying, flies when I pursue it, Stands and lies by me, doth what I have done."

-Elizabeth I-

"Between the idea And the reality, Between the motion And the act, Falls the shadow."

-T S Eliot-

"Are you at ease now? Is your heart at rest? Now you have got a shadow, an umbrella To keep the scorching world's opinion From your fair credit. "

-Fo, Dario-

~ And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land."

-Bible (Old Testament)-

~ "For we are strangers before thee, and soujourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding."

-Bible (Old Testament)-

~"The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined."

-Bible (Old Testament)-

Best Answer

I have seen these out of the corners of my eyes since I was a small child.I agree they could be just left over energy of a great event that once happened.

Best Answer

They are usually black figures that are seen out of the corner of your eye, or that flash past you very quickly. There is a negative energy around them...not necessarily 'evil', just dark, heavy and foreboding. It could also be residual energy of a bad presence or event that is still replaying itself, but strong enough to manifest. The term 'shadow' just means they visions are normally always black.

Best Answer

Perhaps you shouldn't drop acid anymore. You will never stop seeing them now, they will be everywhere.

Best Answer

Too vague, it can mean so many things

Best Answer