melveenceno melveenceno 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 22, 2011

It means doing your own classwork and honoring your sources of information.

Best Answer
Best Answer

It means doing your own work. Like right now. It seems like you are trying to answer an essay question by asking us what the answer is. If so, this is an example of what is NOT academic integrity.

Best Answer

No cheating, no plagiarism, and no slanting your data to fit an invalid conclusion just because you like it.

Best Answer

doing your own work, if using other sources of information to be sure to site them appropriately. also taking a test and using your own knolwedge, not getting tips from friends or looking @ someone else's answers. problem is academic integrity can be a challenge to enforce sometimes. i saw people cheat constantly. they would buddy up and give eachother their former work from a class they had completed, or tell their friend what was on the test. even though they were trying to help eachother out in the end it was dishonest. i always did my own work, by myself. i figured if i needed to use a crutch then i couldn't genuinely claim a good grade

Best Answer

it means i have no idea

Best Answer

it means doing whatever is necessary (lying, cheating, etc) to ensure I get the academic results that I want.

Best Answer

The quality of being honest and fair with that in hand,to do it academically would be to do your own work be honest about it and keep a goal rhythm of being accurate without plaglarizing.

Best Answer