waywardme waywardme 26-30, F 7 Answers Jul 1, 2011

Critical.<br />
As to whether people may be over-prescribed behavioural medication.

Best Answer

Good point. I often wonder that as well. Actually, I'm almost certain it is over-prescribed.

Best Answer

like i could whup the world! no joke! and when i've taken it, i just about did ;)

Best Answer

talkative, focused, logical, hyper-active. Clean-freak. OCD. in the ON position. GO GO GO. theres no stopping. Until the feeling subsides.....................................

Best Answer

Thanks for the answer, galactic. How is it after it subsides? Do you want to take more?

Best Answer

No way ! I have the worst headache afterwards/am moody as hell and I just want to sleep. Its VERY emotionally/mentally/physically and spiritually draining. So, I would only recommend it if you are prescribed.

Best Answer

its legal meth.

Best Answer

I've wondered about this, actually. Research?

Best Answer

no you make a good point it isnt based on research. its based on my experience

Best Answer

ill do some research though as your resonse has aroused my curiosity

Best Answer

Awesome :) You have inspired me to dig a little deeper into this. I too will do some research and let's see what we find out, my friend.

Best Answer

good show mate. tally ho!

Best Answer

Focused I can write technical material in a way that can be understood by everyone and not get distracted. It helps me grind away for hours. I actually feel productive and that I am making a contribution.

Best Answer

Just curious...so, do you only feel that you have something to contribute when you are taking it? Or just more to contribute?

Best Answer

Normal, but I don't take it because I don't think it is really beneficial to who I am.

Best Answer

i can relate to the "i don't think it is really beneficial to who i am" part. but, unfortunately, i've been taking it for so long that i'm afraid of who i am without it...

Best Answer

Boxed

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better in one word, my friend. Please elaborate...I want to hear what else you have to say :)

Best Answer

Boxed from the world , only to focus on my objectives , like being a bullet in a gun it has only one trajectory , like being in another consiousness of logic without emotion ,

Best Answer

Wow. Well said and spot on, with my experience anyway. Do you view the "box" as a positive thing? Currently, I'm on the fence...

Best Answer

its better for carrying out objectives , like work

Best Answer