adog12345654321 adog12345654321 13-15, M 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Suicide

I had a nice xmas dinner there, there was a real cannibal there, but he ate in anotherward.

Best Answer

Depends on whether you are at Duncan Lodge ($2,500.00) a day or a 200 bed facitity in Mexico:One patient at the facility hasn't gotten out of bed for 15 years. Another patient wears urine-soaked pants because the staff doesn't have enough clean clothes. Perhaps no single person better represents the agony of institutionalization than Juan Carlos, who lives in a helmet with his arms tied behind his back -- measures taken to keep him from constantly hitting his head

Best Answer

don't we give food to people seeking asylum? <br />
they are let in, if their country is torturing them, nu?

Best Answer

Like hospital food, for the most part, it's just a place where you can be cared for and medicated. Every once in a while you might get a sadistic orderly or nurse. I only know from memories of a psyche ward and from what I've read, the only difference is the amount of time you spend there.

Best Answer

They eat each other I think. Cannibal stew.

Best Answer

They eat what you eat, and perhaps more...depending their malady.<br />
Yes, they torture you. You want freedom, procedures being done to you, that you don't fully understand.

Best Answer