adog12345654321 adog12345654321 13-15, M 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Suicide

I had a nice xmas dinner there, there was a real cannibal there, but he ate in anotherward.

Best Answer

Depends on whether you are at Duncan Lodge ($2,500.00) a day or a 200 bed facitity in Mexico:One patient at the facility hasn't gotten out of bed for 15 years. Another patient wears urine-soaked pants because the staff doesn't have enough clean clothes. Perhaps no single person better represents the agony of institutionalization than Juan Carlos, who lives in a helmet with his arms tied behind his back -- measures taken to keep him from constantly hitting his head

Best Answer

don't we give food to people seeking asylum?

they are let in, if their country is torturing them, nu?

Best Answer

Like hospital food, for the most part, it's just a place where you can be cared for and medicated. Every once in a while you might get a sadistic orderly or nurse. I only know from memories of a psyche ward and from what I've read, the only difference is the amount of time you spend there.

Best Answer

They eat each other I think. Cannibal stew.

Best Answer

They eat what you eat, and perhaps more...depending their malady.

Yes, they torture you. You want freedom, procedures being done to you, that you don't fully understand.

Best Answer