Hey friend. As a Satanist I will tell you the basic idea and meaning. Satanism is all about thinking for yourself and not giving in to being a slave to a wrathful hate filled ruler. We believe in evolving to perfect ourselves based on our dreams and desires. No, we are not evil hateful phycopaths that kill innocent life (those who do are NOT in anyway satanists). Yes some of us including myself practice magick and spiritual connection and communication. I personally believe we have our own afterlife of freedom but the more religious aspects differ in different sects (and there and MANY). So yeah that's the basic idea.

Best Answer

To the person that answered that it means you're "dumb"....shut up. Just because it's not something you believe in doesn't make it wrong. What if I said what you believe in makes YOU stupid? That the way you see things is wrong and not the right choice? Well, you need to learn things before you run your mouth. Do you even know what it means to me a satanist? It's NOT just worshipping the devil and causing evil.Wanna know more about it? Visit www.churchofsatan.com and no, that website is NOT a joke, it is a legit above-ground official Church Of Satan website. It's all there.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

To be a Satanist means being in control of who you are as a person in every way, shape, and form. Without being pressured into being something you don't feel comfortable being as.

Best Answer

It means that you're dumb

Best Answer

You are so damn clever.

Best Answer

That is a question you must answer for yourself. Only you can decide the path you will follow.

Best Answer

To me being a Satanist (especially Laveyan Satanism) not only means being free to be oneself, but being true to yourself. The worst person you can lie to is yourself and I believe that has a lot to do with people being unhappy. After reading the Satanic Bible, I've come to agree with the tenants found in it. People hate it because it's in your face attitude. Then again the truth is never a pretty thing. It is what it is.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Really briefly ... a satanist is a Christian whom rejects God and his overarching principles of general goodness for Satan and his overarching principles of evil (binary opposite to God)!

Best Answer

did you really just say "a satanist is a Christian." you must be really ******* foolish if you can even consider putting those terms together. you quite obviously have no idea what satanism is so please dont pretend that you do.

Best Answer

idiot ... only Satan is present ONLY in Christianity - no other religion or belief system recognises any Satan - thus, to recognise satan is to first recognise Christianity .... now go back to sleep!

Best Answer

Contrary to the Church of Satan, I am a Satanist ba<x>sed on Biblical history. There is a "God" and "God" is a title in the same way as a "President" is. Anyone in the "Higher Worlds" can take the title of "God" as Jehovah stole from Lucifer. Politics in Heaven are just as corrupt as politics on Earth. <br />
"Satanist" is a title for any human that either of the following cases: One who chooses the "Left Hand Path". Others who are aware of their ancestral Serpentine lineage since the days of Eden. Others who sympathize with Lucifer, the Watchers, and the once Prosecutors for the Heavenly Court system. And in reference to the Watchers, those who they created. <br />
I myself, truly believe, and identify myself as a descendant of the Serpent. When Eve bit the apple, it wasn't just an apple she bit, but she got tempted by the Serpent and bore His child who was named Cain. <br />
Adam, was a creation from Jehovah as his son Abel. But Cain, was the creation of the Serpent. His descendants, by blood lineage are the true Satanists by blood. Of course, whether Church of Satan members are atheists or not is irrelevant to me. "God" is a title that one day Lucifer will rightfully attain when justice is done. The only reason that Lucifer was demonized in the bible was because the victors wrote it in their favor. <br />
I am a "Satanist" as a human descendant of the Serpent, which connects to Lucifer. My philosophy and outlook on life is in harmony with the views found in sc<x>riptures in Christianity, Buddhism, Ekenkar, Kabbalah, etc --- Wisdom is wisdom and it comes from the same source. There is no point to bash other religions' views unless they were twisted from the "Truth" the "Raw and Genuine Truth" and the "Divine Laws" that both humans and Gods alike must follow. <br />
People tend to bend Truth, and even self proclaimed Satanists are guilty of giving a "Title of Darkness and Evil" to the Gods who did not agree with Jehovah and his corrupt legion. Lucifer Himself is the Bearer of the Light. How much darkness is in that? How the power of the Light is used determines that. <br />
But many immature and rebellious Goth and Metal fans want to live out their "Twilight" fantasies filled with blood sucking vampires -- while other adults focus on "indulgence" and exaggerate their vices through orgies and drug abuse. Christians do the same thing, because "Christ forgives" so they can party all night and be forgiven 100 times over. <br />
Who determines who a "Satanist" is -- is only ba<x>sed on oneself. One day, when technology and science permits. Our genetic readings will expose our lineage and maybe we will have a genuine "Satanist" community. <br />
For now, we have to accept the title that people appoint to themselves as there is no "True and Central Authority" that can determine who a True Satanist is... <br />
Being a Satanist is an Honor higher than any.

Best Answer