Every dream Ive had for the last 2 weeks has been where Im a hostage and I have a gun to my head. Im always given some sort of order and I always seem to being failing whatever order Im given but right before I find out if I've failed or not I wake up or the dream changes into something totally irrelevant. The story line is nearly the same but its the same: taken hostage, gun to the head, given orders, seem to failure order, dream changes. Also my teachers are always in the dream and they always look concerned or surprised. In every dream they find out a) I struggle w/ drugs or b)I prostitute (which I dont do in real life). The teachers are always the same two teachers.
FastLaneC3 FastLaneC3 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 28, 2009

theres something in your life that you feel you can't control your a hostage in that situation m,aybe a relationship or a job

Best Answer

Being taken hostage or abducted can irepresent your physical and mental fear e.g. fearing that someone or something trying to force their will or motives onto you, or feeling victimized, manipulated, or like someone is trying to limit or take away your personal power. An authority in your real life that feels overbearing or oppressive...<br />
Best Luck*

Best Answer