MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 3, 2012

I read that Jesus will be in the clouds when he comes back. also; he will put the ones who believe in him on one side; and the ones who don't and are who are wicked will go to red lake (which is hell)

Best Answer

So his second coming in Christianity is the day of judgement isn't it? that's what I'm curious about actually cuz in Islam when he comes it will not be the end of the world yet but life will carry on and other events will happen...

Best Answer

yep; it will be judgement day

Best Answer

yes we are taught in christianity that his second coming is the day of judgement..

Best Answer

Jesus said to His disciples – “Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:1-3<br />
and,<br />
as He ascended up into the heavens, two angels also comforted the disciples hearts by saying – “Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, Who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11

Best Answer

Hmmm perhaps he is already here? All these natural disasters, tsunamis earth quakes and stuff ... That could be God just parking his car.

Best Answer

Hmm when he comes he should bring peace to the earth, I wouldn't think of natural disasters to be a sign of him...

Best Answer

Apparently he is not a very good driver..

Best Answer

apparently thats how it will go.. God says he will bring wrath and fury on the earth in the days of destruction.. to show his anger of all of the evil i suppose

Best Answer

that's right.. this must happen in the last days... in order for the prophesies in revelation to come true.

Best Answer

ES, you are soo bad!

Best Answer

His second coming will be at the end of the seven years of tribulation and he will defeat satan and the anti-christ. Following His return, He will rule here on earth for 1000 yrs. Previous to the time of tribulation, Christ will come for His people in what we call "The Rapture". He doesn't come to earth at that time as His people will ascend to meet Him in the air. I believe that the great judgement comes after the 1000 yr. reign of Christ.

Best Answer

Revelation Chapters 19-22

Best Answer

Nothing. What Christianity and the bible say are two different things. The bible describes the first coming of Christ. Over time as the story changed this became stories about the second coming but in the original Christanity Christ only came once.

Best Answer

Apparently the earth will quake, lighting will strike a mountain and jesus will crawl out of the ashes. It's actually a funny story... stupidly foolish to believe, but funny.

Best Answer

That no one knows the day or the hour.

Best Answer

Read revelations

Best Answer

I guess I am a little late to reply here since this question was posted over a year ago, but I have been thinking about this and did a search and this is the best topic I found to write about it in. Like someone else here said, Jesus himself is supposed to have said when pressed about it that 'no one knows the hour or the day' and also that he will come 'like a thief in the night'. This leads me to believe he will come unexpected and unannounced, even unknown and unwanted. A thief in the night does not make a big announcement or commotion when he is going about his business, on the contrary... read into that what you like, but it makes sense to me that he would be unknown and unrecognized even while among us. He also is have supposed to have told his disciples not to think that he has come to bring peace on earth, not peace, but a sword.

Best Answer