fidsta33 fidsta33 31-35 14 Answers Jul 4, 2010

Too much candy?

Best Answer

That you might be actually losing them in near future. Too afraid of getting old? It happens in middle age(crisis).

Best Answer

I don't know, but I've had this dream. I also have bad teeth (and high dental bills). The two kind of go together, huh?

Best Answer

Can't say for sure, but I used to have this dream a lot when I was younger and running my own business. I interpreted it to mean that I felt out of control. I dreamed my teeth were breaking too, and a couple of times I dreamed I was with other people but had a mouth full of crumbled teeth and I didn't want them to know.

Best Answer

"What does dreaming about you teeth falling out mean"<br />
I have heard that dreaming of your teeth falling out represents birth .. a new beginning ... could be a baby or a new job or a new idea ...

Best Answer

Have this dream all the time, mostly this occurs in people who have had bad experience with teeth in the past. I had my front tooth knocked out as a kid playing softball. My friend got into a car accident and had a couple of his teeth knocked out and he still has weird teeth dreams as well.

Best Answer

well according to the recent tv show iv watched .. it means that your afraid of getting old.. or you dont want to look ugly

Best Answer

You're pregnant.

Best Answer

i hate that dream!

Best Answer

some people have a fear of losing things like their teeth.

Best Answer