"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Jesus, in the Gospel according to St. Matthew.

Best Answer

I consulted my lucky astrology mood watch, and it said that next week you will eat a brownie and explode

Best Answer

It means you are now a cannibal.

Best Answer

The fish is a sacred dream symbol. It represents divinity and superiority. To dream that you are fishing, indicates that you are confronting and bringing your repressed emotions to the surface. Other interpretations indicate that to dream of fishing denotes energy and economy. In particular, to dream that you are ice fishing, suggests that you are breaking through a hardened emotional barrier and confronting difficult feelings from your unconscious. Alternatively, it represents your need for leisure and relaxation. Did you see a rod? To see a fishing rod in your dream, represents your quest and exploration of your unconscious mind. You are ready to confront issues and emotions which you have suppressed. As far as catching a human as opposed to catching a fish...I couldn't tell you; I'm stumped.

Best Answer

for me it feels like this: our world has become very cold and cruel in certain ways (therefor the frozen pond). Jesus said to his disciples that instead of catching fish, they would 'catch' humans instead. you have an amazing calling on your life. <br />
and please be kind to yourself

Best Answer

You know a guy called Fisher and you got all mixed up.

Best Answer