growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 15 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

It provides me with a distraction that I need from my real life. I must say, its working wonders.

Best Answer

It's a very addicting site. Prior to ep I went on line to return some emails and maybe do some shopping here and there...not much. Since joining ep I've never been online so darn much.

Best Answer

Oh I can so relate, lol. I am already wondering what I will need to distract myself from here!

Best Answer

I have the rest of December off and let me tell you...I will need to discipline myself in not being on so much. I have yet to figure out the addictiveness behind it...it just is what it is..and darnn it...it's FUN :P

Best Answer

When you figure it out, remember me and let me know. I often wonder the same as well. Yes it is FUN.

Best Answer

Contact with others, and hopefully new and intelligent thoughts leading to peace and greater understanding.

Best Answer

fantastic! :D

Best Answer

EP Support Volunteer Paschar ( Thats what I do ) plus a punn or two .

Best Answer

...or two....haha...or more ;} You're fun to have around.

Best Answer

In hopes that I will meet a tall, dark stranger, and have a drink and a dance. But lately, I'm the tall one, I'ts getting stranger ana stranger and I feel like I'm the one in the dark.

Best Answer

EP can be interesting that's for sure...but it's largely who you interact with. I hope you meet your tall, dark stranger that is NORMAL and safe ;}

Best Answer

It's all good. and all fun.

Best Answer

upsetting the mind-state of the dillusioned masses.....messin'-wid-the-homies...<br />
generating chaos out of order.....polluting the gene-pool....

Best Answer

haha...keep on keeping on ;}

Best Answer

.....I forgot...stirring up the septic tank!

Best Answer

I use it to deal with loneliness, and to take my mind off of horribly dark thoughts I occasionally have. And I like to answer questions truthfully...and with a touch of snark sometimes.

Best Answer

I'm glad this site has provided you with an outlet...nothing wrong with snark either ;}

Best Answer

Refreshing association with interesting people. The pure nosiness of peeking into other people's lives. ;-)

Best Answer

Me too. You're so right...that nosiness we all have and here...we get to peek in...people are so interesting!

Best Answer

It can be very comforting to see that you're not the most screwed up person that you know!! ;-)

Best Answer

HAHA...I so know what you mean...to each his own...but...WOW! Some of the groups I've seen...oh dear. I never knew people had a thing for wearing diapers for crying out loud...help :/

Best Answer

I don't fathom the diaper thing, either. A bit too weird for me. The most disappointing thing though is the morose young people on here.. my generation was all about love, peace, optimism.

Best Answer

You boomers had all the fun. It is quite sad, I know what you mean. I can't tell you how many 'is life worth living' or 'I cut, why' questions I see...terribly sad. Apathy has set in far too young sadly.

Best Answer

Apathy is indeed the word, Dear. Parental apathy and the challenge to put food on the table (taking both parents) has harmed the upbringing of many. You can talk about this for ages.. The greed of advertisers who have pummeled us with marketing, creating entitlement expectations beyond what's good for us, the list goes on. Rant, rant.

Best Answer

My friend you and I are on the same page. Mainstream media and the need to appear 'better' than someone else will forever keep us on this perpetual rat race of material quests. I think you can see the effect it has on the younger generations...nothing 'worth' something. We've become complacent. If we feel it as adults...imagine what kids must sense. A shame.

Best Answer

I like talking with my 'friends' and sharing my ideas and folding folks who think the same.

Best Answer

I don't log on daily but when I do, I enjoy chatting with friends, answering questions etc.

Best Answer

Forget about all my worries for a bit.

Best Answer