I think people work to do that, but I might be mistaken.

Best Answer

really i was unaware, people usually just hand over their money to me for no reason

Best Answer

You could be a sleepwalking prostitute who wakes up right after doing a john. I would be so worried.

Best Answer

Tractor trailer work in the city.. normally deck work and over sized loads

Best Answer

rob a bank

Best Answer

I am a displaced stay-at-home mom. (frantically looking for work). Before that I was a Health Information Analyst at our local hospital for 9 years.

Best Answer

you'll find something

Best Answer

I know...it is just frustrating because while I have good references, and experience in a variety of fields, I am finding out small community doesn't have many openings and my 3 years as a SAHM seem to be working against me at the moment. I know that the right opportunity will be coming soon, even if I have to flip burgers, :)

Best Answer

I fix electro-mechanical equipment...<br />
I dive, (Clean hulls, inspect mooring)<br />
Fiberglass Repair<br />
Charter Captain....<br />
Write Compliance Manuals...<br />
Haul Scrap Metal...

Best Answer

fiberglass sux soooo itchy

Best Answer

Sometimes... the trick is... Cold shower after working... keeps your pores closed till it's all washed off... If you get into a hot shower... then you can get fibers in your skin.. and itch for days.

Best Answer

Contribute in their way to the rhythmic system of life's needs, necessities and luxuries.

Best Answer

I am paid to put together advertising campaigns for small businesses.

Best Answer