I've visited Canada many times from Vancouver to PEI, also Newfoundland (via a cruise) and am always fascinated by the wonderful people and scenery there. (I live in New England) From the beauty of Buchart Gardens and Victoria, thru the Rockies, Lake Louise, Banff, the Ice Fields, Calgary, Toronto and Niagara Falls (both sides). Last summer (2011) took us to Ottawa, Montreal, "Fantastic" Quebec City (I love it there and that area), St. John, NB and those amazing Reversing Falls, the spectacular tides at Hopewell Rocks, Peggy's Cove, NS, last July's wonderful Tattoo in Halifax, NS followed by a tour, 2nd time, around the beautiful Cabot Trail. The Ottawa to NS regions via 4 bus trips last spring, summer and fall, 2011. Hope to return to PEI this summer as that is very lovely with spectacular people and scenery. Every trip we are blown away by how clean you keep your country and the beautiful flowers that seem to be everywhere. Now that our currencies are almost at equal value it is once again great to be able to visit your wonderful country.

Best Answer

Is Canada's Health System, really being Rationed?

Best Answer

Canadians are from Canadia

Best Answer

Honestly... They are the most civil people as a whole, and generally content and happy... however if given a choice the West side (i.e. BC) would prefer to be a part of the US rather than a commonwealth of Britain.

Best Answer

Second most civil in World. Swiss numba 1.
Should be seen as example.

Best Answer

Not Australia or USA. That is a good thing.

Best Answer

There is a Maple Leaf on the flag and Canadians have a Canadian accent .......and.........Mounties may or may not be cute.

Best Answer

Honestly Ive never thought about canada unless someone has brought it up. I heard nova scotia is beautiful though lol.

Best Answer

America's hat? I like poutine...and Toronto is one of my favorite cities..it's a cool place..

Best Answer

I have visited Ontario,Quebec,B.C. and Alberta.Great country,but I haven't braved it in the Winter yet!

Best Answer

people are people, canada, us and such, governments are the prob.

Best Answer

Australians but with snow

Best Answer

And a whole lot more people who speak French!

Best Answer

we speak french i know this cause i hear so many people reply with 'mind your french'

Best Answer

Ha ha,the French are actually slightly bemused and/or miffed by the use of that expression in English!

Best Answer

I dont think about Canada and im pretty sure thats what they want

Best Answer