Deal with failure with humility. Accept that you are just one little human and will experience many failures and successes along the way. Don't be an egomaniac and torture yourself with your shortcomings or demand perfection. Besides, the people who didn't accept you are just little humans themselves and are just as likely to make wrong decisions as anyone else. However you find to deal with this setback, keep going. It's not that you've failed that is significant (as every single person who is alive, has lived or ever will live has failed and will continue to do so off and on), but what you do now that is important and tells you and everyone else what kind of person you are. Are you the kind who is so full of themselves that one disappointment is too much of an insult and gives up or the kind that accepts the slings and arrow of fate and keeps going in the face of it? Of course that doesn't guarantee that you'll get what you want, only that you will be able to love yourself tomorrow.

Best Answer

Life is full of ups and downs. And the ups normally come in close proximity to the downs so chin up! 8-)

Best Answer

um... when I fail (which is often) I just go '****! I am such a failure!', that thought is followed by a bunch of other self-deprecating thoughts, and then I just spend some time thinking about how I could have (should have) done things differently.<br />
I don't handle failure well.<br />
Everyone experiences failure a bit differently.<br />
How I handle my failures depends a lot on what it is that I failed at, sometimes i'll just go 'eh, better luck next time'.

Best Answer

appreciate your honesty :)

Best Answer

I get very angry. I get angry at myself for failing. Alongside this anger is sorrow, I think of how badly I'm wasting time,energy, etc. Depending on what kind of failure it is and who is affected either or both emotions are amplified. Usually my anger carries me to resolve to never fail like that again. In between I reflect, listen to music, excercise, etc.

Best Answer

try again .. and if doesnt work try a different field :)

Best Answer