Smileoften Smileoften 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

First it's like being in a spaceship in a science fiction movie and suddenly someone turned off the artificial gravity causing you to float and your stomach lurches, then later you keep on thinking and thinking about that one person who gave you that no-gravity feeling. Next thing you know your grades start dropping and your teacher calls your parents. Then they ask you a whole bunch of awkward questions like "Has anyone said anything scary to you?" or "Has anyone touched you in a way that felt wrong?" "What's going on in your life?" and if you tell them how you feel and what your thinking they will either forbid you from ever talking to or thinking of "That boy" or they'll schedule dates for you and try to force you together and it's really emberrassing.

Best Answer

It is amazing. For me, I get butterflies when I know he is on his way to see me. I giggle like a little school girl when talking to him. All of my free time revolves around him at first. I always try and look top notch lol...Idk it is a crazy feeling, like your heart runs a mile a minute.

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

Feel's like your'e getting ready to hop on the stupid train heading no where fast.

Best Answer