austinisbad austinisbad 18-21, M 11 Answers Aug 21, 2011

My gf's *** taste sweeter every time that she squirts into my mouth ! Ilove the taste of her *** and can't get enough of it !!

Best Answer

It tastes like sweet delight! The sensation of pleasure, giving, caring, loving and desire all wrapped into one. It is not just a taste, it is an experience like no other. It is what drives most cravings.

Best Answer

When first licking a ladies ***** it seems to be somewhat bitter and once she is ******* the sweet nectar taste is so good.....

Best Answer

What has she eaten and had to drink and where in her cycle is she. All these factors play a part in her **** taste ... just like in a mans. Also remember smell plays a more important part in taste than the tongue does.

For the best tasting ***** I only eat healthy *******.

Dusty Cook

Best Answer

My wife's *** tastes like honey, never can get enough

Best Answer

Depends on diet and excersise,the more active more seafood/salad less smell not so stong taste the best is hazelnut/butternut yum ***...

Best Answer

GOOD!

Best Answer