MadamElle MadamElle 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in EP

It's an alliance that will benefit me in some way. Usually, it's to satisfy my craving for social interaction, but sometimes it's for power.

Best Answer

being apart of someones life that wants me in theirs.<br />
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

Friendship means being able to share honest thoughts, opinions, and comments without fear of judgment.

Best Answer

An unspoken commitment between all parties to hang out and make each other laugh.

Best Answer

Doing something for someone that's good for them, regardless of whether it helps you or not.

Best Answer

Someone I could trust... no matter what.

Best Answer

loving one another

Best Answer

friendship is a companionship, where u can rely on someone to the extend u can share all your happiness and griefs. Good friends are rare to find whom you can trust 100% and count on them not just in your good times but also during rainy days.<br />
A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

Best Answer