garvan garvan 46-50, M 10 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Everything...

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing. Friends don't do anything for you but use you for their gain then kick you to the curb. That's why I refuse to have any. I don't need to be used like that.

Best Answer

Friendship is acceptance - much like love, in it's pure form is unconditional; this does not mean we need to approve of or agree with the actions or opinions of our true friends (in fact in many case we do not), however we acknowledge all of who they are and what they are going through and simply be there for support. Life isn't fair and we all walk different paths; I've friends from all walks of life, and I try to be a good friend by supporting them in simply knowing that I am here and I will not judge you, I will listen and if you'd like, I will try to give any advice if possible. I've many dear friends whom I haven't been in touch with for ages, and this saddens me deeply - but again, life isn't fair and we simply can't (nor would a true friend expect us to) be there for every moment of every day. Friendship is another form of love - and it's quite easy to distinguish true friends from acquaintances whom would rather exploit you. Those are not friends, and you need not feel an obligation to be their for such a one way relationship, so to speak.<br />
Friendship is changing with the times. It's more a difficult question to answer when you factor in the lack of "real world" interaction caused by an increasingly agoraphobic society! I don't know where this will lead and it's frightening, but perhaps that's an entirely different topic of discussion altogether...

Best Answer

Helping each other through life with support and understanding, and having a lot of fun in the process.

Best Answer

Friendship is being able to give the best you got, knowing your gonna get it back. Even if your not looking.

Best Answer

Friendship is knowing that even when you can't be around, the other person knows you haven't forgotten them or they you... :)

Best Answer

the world to me, there just there when you need em

Best Answer

A person who can know you without pretending to like you.

Best Answer

not my ship. not my enemy's either. ..but a friends.

Best Answer

Friendship holds little meaning to me.

Best Answer

That is very sad,I feel sorry that you do not have this emotion for it is something so rewarding.

Best Answer

Survival of the fittest is the law of nature. We decieve or we are decieved. Thus, we flourish or perish. Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others. That is the lesson.

Best Answer