my favorite heterosexual **** Tumblr features it. it looks like fun. but i'm also really grossed out by it (i gagged just looking at it). i heard that it can get even grosser if he's uncut, because there's "cheese" (euuuuuuuuwwwwwww) stuck between the foreskin? i really like touching balls though, i think they're funny like stress toys.
peppersasen peppersasen 26-30 12 Answers Apr 24, 2012

As others have said, the taste varies. One of the first ones I ever sucked was kind of salty. It was actually a good turn-on for me. But my favorite taste is just a freshly clean, almost soapy one. Nothing like a man who showers to prepare for a *******.<br />
As for the way it feels, it's really fleshy and smooth (or, the ones that I've sucked were smooth). A throbbing **** is the best for me. I love feeling the pulse of a ****. And the feeling of it hardening before they ***. It really turns me on.<br />
I've literally only tasted *** twice. It's an acquired taste. The first time was surprisingly decent. I thought I'd hate it but I didn't. It tasted warm and rubbery (but in a good way). I swallowed. The second was terrible. Not only that but I didn't even care too much for the guy who came in my mouth. It was just one huge regret. It was bitter, bleachy and I couldn't swallow. I ran into the backroom to spit it out. Don't listen to people here who says not swallowing is a buzzkill. Letting a guy *** in your mouth should be pleasure enough (if you go that far). What you do with it is your choice.

Best Answer

Avoid guys who are not clean and there is no problem.<br />
(All he has to do is roll his foreskin back when he takes a shower. It's easier for a guy to stay clean there than it is for us. My husband is uncircumcised and I prefer uncircumcised penises -- but the decision on that was made when your boyfriend was an infant.)<br />
Don't try to imitate any deep throat activities you may have heard about. Think of it more as something to lick and to suck on -- a lollipop, a popsicle, an ice cream cone -- except it is warm not cold. Put your thumb in your mouth and suck on it, make love to it with your tongue. That's all there is to it. When you come to the real thing, stroke it gently with your hand, kiss it, play with it with your tongue, put it in your mouth like you practiced with your thumb. You are making love to it. To be honest, I absolutely love giving my husband oral sex. And, believe me, your boyfriend will love it too.<br />
One other thing. After enough stroking and sucking, he is going to ***. If you want an advance flavor (**grin**) of what it tastes like, you could take a practice lick off the head of his penis when you have given him a ******* to get a hint. You could ask him to let you know as he is about to *** so that you can take him out of your mouth. Many women do that. I do not understand it because I like it when he **** in my mouth. (And I swallow it, I like it. If you do not like to swallow, don't spit it out -- how would you like it if he made all kinds of gagging sounds when he goes down on you? Just let it drip out of your mouth -- guys are very visual and they love seeing something like that.)<br />
Relax and enjoy. Experiment. Find what works best for you. Ask him for guidance. And don't forget to give him loving -- and positive -- feedback and advice when he is giving you oral sex, when he does something you like, be sure to tell him "Oh, that feels so good when you use your tongue like that" etc.)<br />
It is supposed to be fun!

Best Answer

"Funny like stress toys"<br />
They are really pain sensitive organs, be careful.<br />
A ******* taste like nothing, except for the fleshy, hard shaft inside your mouth. The feel you get giving head is wonderful, it's fun, and when the Penis is wet with spit or *****, it even makes more fun. ***** tastes a bit sweet.

Best Answer

it depends on how much you are into the guy.I didnt like it much,i would rather have a **** between my lips any day!plus ***** tastes revolting!

Best Answer

Andrew Dice Clay says it ain't a tuna on rye.

Best Answer

Itvis something you don't want to miss!

Best Answer

it feels weird at times, i hate when guys grab your head and start pushing it, i rather do it at my own paate...

Best Answer