7blondemoments 7blondemoments 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

God means everything to me - he has blessed me with love - he has blessed me with a loving family - he has blessed me with life - without him i would not be alive at this time

Best Answer

God means (I am not alone) I am loved (truly loved) I cant even express properly the levels I feel about GOD.

Best Answer

everything to me. He made me understand why things happen. Its to strengthen us. Without him i still would be horrible, unpeaceful, full of rage and lost.

Best Answer

A choice that everyone should make for themselves and not have it imposed.

Best Answer

I very much agree with you, it is not something that should be forced upon someone.

Best Answer

Well, I hope you don't take this as forcing, but I just want to let you know that I love you and so does God. I hope you have a marvelous week!

Best Answer

Fairytale character

Best Answer

everything. hes the reason i didnt blow my head off. am i allowed to say that? is that shoving God down someones throat mentioning his name?

Best Answer

Heavenly Father.

Best Answer

god mean allah. he is one who great u from nothing. befor ur live ,u are nothing and after ur live either u will be under his mercy [hill or haven]

Best Answer

The most prevalent symptom of the worst mental illness ever known in humans.

Best Answer

Questions..

Best Answer

We'll see

Best Answer

yet to comprehend :(

Best Answer

To be honest, I havent fully comprehended Him either. But I am a working progress, and I wouldn't be where I am without Him. Would not be alive still actually.

Best Answer

That means two things, first you have a strong bond with god, second your past was not so good. :( , I wish you better days. Good luck. God bless you. :)

Best Answer

nothing.

Best Answer

Well, I don;t know you or what you have been through, but I just want to let you know that I love you and God does too. :)

Best Answer

I really appreciate it but I haven't gone through anything...

Best Answer