Soups Soups 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

same thing a girl feels....it hurts

Best Answer

what if she gets sick or hurt or worse will she be ok? will her family and friends support her and help her? will she meet the wrong guy? will she ever consider me a "friend"?

Best Answer

They cry, some of them infront of the girl

Best Answer

It really depends on the reason she breaks it off for. If its because see started seeing another guy behind your back....that usually casuses hatred and anger. If its because the guy is not her type... a little hurt and bewilderment...its always a different feeling

Best Answer

Depends on the guy and the relationship. Sometimes they are relieved and glad to have escaped with minimal damage and sometimes they are emotionally wounded for life. <br />
I know that divorced males statistically, take up to 8 years to get over their relationship. <br />
Women get over it a lot faster, which is a little odd, don't you think?

Best Answer

i heard that it takes twice as long to get over your relationship then the amount of time you were in it. My boyfriend and i were together for one year and three months, he was gone for 4 years, hes been back for four years and I am still not over him and hes not over me.

Best Answer

Men can feel? That is news to me.

Best Answer

i'm phased out 90% of the time i'm with people so all i've had to go off is my friends telling me i was dumped and someone avoiding me. so sleepy and hungry?

Best Answer

how stupid of her?

Best Answer

you don't know what went on

Best Answer

I dunno. Never happened to me.

Best Answer

Then why answer?????

Best Answer

I dunno. I'm bored. Stop judging me.

Best Answer

You have never had a girl break up with you? you've always dumped them?

Best Answer

Nope. I never dumped anybody either.

Best Answer

Don't know, never been in a date. Dating is stupid to me.

Best Answer