Questionator Questionator 26-30 171 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Question of the Day

Inner peace.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Mhmm.

Best Answer

I agree and like your thought. It is beautiful.
Just close my eyes and say "Thank you''
Thank you for reminds me what is important to keep being happy in everyday.

Best Answer

good to know that :] thank you

Best Answer

I love an old Chinese proverb when regarding happiness.

"Happiness is not getting what you want... it is wanting what you've gotten."

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

agree with you completely

Best Answer

If your goal is to be happy about the disease, then wanting would be the best state of mind.

Best Answer

Hapiness is more then a good book and a warm fire on a cold winters day. More then graditude, sucess, respect, or pleasure. I think the tricky thing about hapiness, is that we all have a differnt vision of what that truly is, because I think that none of us have found true happiness, we're still working on that.

Best Answer

i thought happiness was sex !!!
is it not !!

Best Answer

and yes why is it happy spelled
HAPP"Y"
and HAPP"I"NESS not HAPP"Y"NESS

Best Answer

Hearing my children call me daddy....hearing my children giggle....and being a daddy, there is just nothing better....

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

But what if your are stress and you hear them call you or giggle....

Best Answer

Still the best sound there is

Best Answer

One must stop wanting

And start appreciating...

Best Answer

The problem with many people's definition of happiness is that it implies stagnation, and goes against the very nature of the thinking human brain. Accepting that you will always want more is an important and necessary step in understanding that you can be happy and still want what you don't have. It's the basis of improvement and learning. Grasping and understanding that just because you don't have something doesn't mean that you never will, or that just because you might never have something, doesn't mean that it's not worth trying to acquire can bring just as much, if not much longer term fulfillment than simply settling for contentment over what you have.

Best Answer

Happiness to me is being able to look in the mirror and to just just know that i'm me through everything.It's also being able to be comfortable with the decisions i have made and sitting in a beautiful simple coffee shop and to laugh so effortlessly and unconstrained like i have all the time in the world, and to know that i have wonderful people that will always have my back :)

Best Answer

It's a way of approaching life. A healthy attitude.

It's knowing in your heart that you'll get past all negative and unpleasant emotions.

It's seeing Life as a rollercoaster.

Best Answer

Plenty of toilet paper when I take care of business on the porcelain throne.....

Best Answer

Happiness is a warm gun, baby.

Best Answer

That was gonna be my answer too. Glad I looked before posting. : o )

Best Answer

living a carefree life in the country with the man i love.

Best Answer

Happiness is a warm puppy. =)

Best Answer

my new grand daughter born this morning-enough?

Best Answer

chocolate...

Best Answer

Its those moments in life that take your Breathe away.

A child's first step, first word, first date...

First time you hear the words, "I love you" the person saying it with all of their heart n soul.

Your partner comes up from behind and hugs you like he/she hasn't seen you in along time.. just a great loving hug.

Put all of those memories together, you get Happiness.

Enjoy the Journey for what it brings you.

Best Answer

It means spending it with my husband and children, mother and father, sister and brothers.

Best Answer

Waking up and looking forward to the day, having people to care about and who care about you, looking back without regrets or longing, and smiling without it being forced (:

Best Answer

Not sure. I'll get back to you on that one. But for right now.....a job would be nice

Best Answer

something i dont have.....someone that cares about u

Best Answer

Being with those u love, family, friends

Best Answer