DaSSRedemption DaSSRedemption 31-35, M 10 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Happiness means never having to worry that the one you fell asleep with tonight won't be there tomorrow...

Best Answer

If it's the wrong one, it's probably a good thing if they leave. Happiness isn't dependent on others; maybe I should've called it joy, but it comes from the inside out not from the outside in. Outside-in things are all the extras-- the side dishes and dressing and dessert. That's a lot of outside-in stuff, but the inside-out happiness is still the main dish, the most important and 'that one thing' you came to eat (are looking for) in the first place.

Best Answer

Being content with what I have and having a reasonable plan to get what I would like to have. Being happy with who I am and having a reasonable plan to improve myself. Giving to others...that's the greatest high by far!:):)

Best Answer

If it makes you high, it probably isn't the best definition of happiness. Seriously. I don't mean high high like drugs. Highs don't last. I was speaking about a lasting happiness not mostly dependent on outward things. I should've elaborated.

Best Answer

Keep giving to others. That makes it last...

Best Answer

Knowing God loves me and has good plans for me helps.

Best Answer

contentment, tranquility, warmth, love

Best Answer

Pretty much everyone had a good answer for this one. Your four words, however, are like four walls that house happiness. I think I'm almost done with the first wall (contentment). At this rate, I'll have lived four lifetimes before 'achieving' lasting happiness/wellbeing.

Best Answer

i have my designs but dont have the foundations, land or roof plans yet one day mabey

Best Answer

something i cant seam to grasp.

Best Answer

a rainy afternoon eternally set from noon to 4 all by myself. mmhmm. solitude.

Best Answer