Prob haven't spelt it right. Does it mean "Happy holidays". All we say here is Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas. I will wish you all a Merry Christmas while i am at it. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Angeleyes777 Angeleyes777 31-35, F 9 Answers Dec 20, 2009

I think it's spelt "Hanukah"

Best Answer

IT'S HAPPY HONUKKA, AND IT'S A JEWISH HOLIDAY, ALSO KNOWN AS THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS, AND IT'S CELEBRATED BY LIGHTING A MENORAH FOR 8 DAYS STRAGHT

Best Answer

lolol lolol hee hee ha ha rotfl haw haw haw the spellings i'm sorry!

Best Answer

Haha ;) u got that off Friend didn't u?

Best Answer

A Honika was an automobile manufactured by the Honda Corporation backing the 1990’s.

It didn’t go over well as the horn kept “honik”-ing every time it turned a corner. I don’t think those who bought it were very “happy” with it. (Honik! Honik!)

Best Answer

^^ What butterfly just said ^^

Best Answer

It is a minor Jewish holiday celebrating a military victory by the Jews over the Greeks. It receives more prominence than it should due to its proximity to Christmas and people seeking a Jewish symbol to balance the Christian stuff this time of year.

Best Answer

I think it is a Jewish holiday that occurs around our Xmas time

Best Answer