i lost my way. i lose my love one. i lost my life. i am lost . i dun no where to go
dragonSaySo dragonSaySo 18-21 19 Answers Jan 29, 2009

I hope you eventually learn to spell

Best Answer

Hope is that little sees inside our heart of hearts that say "hey, you should go on, stand up from the fall, dust yourself up, there's still a brighter tomorrow waiting your way."

Best Answer

Abandon all Hope...Ye who enter here.

Hope means Salvation. Do not abandon Hope. To abandon hope is to give in to defeat. To give in to defeat, is to be damned.

Best Answer

(1) A female's name.

(2) A motivation to keep going, to get to better times.

Best Answer

Hope my dear friend, is still in Pandora's box! Wit is not!

Best Answer

Hope is a feeling that all is NOT lost. That you CAN find a way out of whatever is bringing you down. If It were not for hope, then I would be gone.

Best Answer

Nothing, I just want her to leave my BF alone.

Best Answer

Hope is possibilities, even if everything seems to be bad as long as you have hope you will always stand up.

Hope can never exist alone, as long as you and Hope work together nothing is impossible.

And it's my name ^-^

Best Answer

Hope is what you have when you feel you have nothing left

Best Answer

..I think she is a great person!..( HOPE..Days Of Our Lives!)

............Actually,

Hope gives us something to look forward to!!

Best Answer

wthout hope, there isn't change. without change there isn't hope. yesterday is the past and tomorrow is the future. we, US Americans, hope for change and change will give us hope. so I am for hope.

Sounds like a winning campaign slogan! :(

Best Answer

Hope to me means you have run out of options.

Find your way. Accept the loss of your loved one. Reclaim your life. Find a way and get going down a new path.

Dust yourself off and join the living. You're still breathing so make the most of that. You'll die soon enough.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ******* beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." Al Swearingen

Best Answer

Hope goes hand in hand with faith. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is not hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

Best Answer