I've gotten plenty of casual "luv ya" messages from friends (guy or girl), but I've never seen it written this way. A guy friend of mine who I've had feelings for (he knows) for a long time wrote this to me in response to one of those "Truth Is" fads going around on Facebook. We've known each other since we were 10. During the time I've known him, he's moved back and forth between Illinois (where I live) and Oklahoma (where he is now). I don't know if it's significant, but he and his girlfriend who he's been with for a year or so broke up recently. This is the whole comment he wrote: "Truth is I love u and you're bad *** and you've always been there if I needed you. We never hang out, but when I come visit, we needa kick it." I know that if he didn't love or care about me in any way, he wouldn't have written anything containing the word love. I just want to know if guys mean different things when they text different versions of "I love you", especially since we've had such a long friendship.
GuitarGirl19 GuitarGirl19 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 10, 2011

SEX

Best Answer

he just wants sex with you

Best Answer

I love you has more than one meaning. It is easy to tell when it means I love you as a mate. because it isn't followed by anything else. It is simply :" I love you" What he is basically saying from what you wrote is that he loves you as far as concern for your well being, and is is grateful to have you as a friend who has always been there. In other words he is talking to you as a friend. Not as I love you , please marry me etc. But thats not to say that the situation can't change but what his message means is simply friendship .

Best Answer

On one other note,if he has known you since you were ten, he may think of you as a sister. For some reason every girl I've known since I was a kid I always considered a sister and never really had any physical attraction to them because of this.

Best Answer

Considering I seem to drop the I love you and follow up you're kick *** the best bff yada yada yada, we gotta hang out when I get back means either I want to hook up with you or you need to hook me up with your girls, I got to get my head straight she messed me up and I need to get over her quick. I don't think he's saying we are meant to be together, just need some POA (assets) to get over her. my bff girls got the memo we aren't on the same page but that doesn't mean we can't kick it and party, hook up and get down and dirty when times are rough like that.

Best Answer

My boyfriend says I love you all the time but he says I love you with all my heart so I think it means at maybe 16 or 17 that he has real feelings for you and wants to be with you and wants to maybe datemarry you in the future at a younger age like 10-14 it means I love you more than any of the other boys and want to date for about 4-5 weeks

Best Answer

It means: would you consider having sex with me.

Best Answer

it means your place or mine?

it depends on how old he is.

Best Answer

It means different things to different people, sometimes it means I enjoy you being in my life, sometimes it means let me into your pants and seldom means I wish we could be together for ever.

Best Answer

An average ******* type guy (potential guy to **** you over, friend or foe) would generally spell it that way.

The typical average guy who has more legit feelings and are open with them will spell it out completely.....and most of the time mean it 100%

(:

Best Answer

I thank it's gay when another guy says he loves u it's so fagish

Best Answer

Um, I'm a girl... it's normal.

Best Answer