You didn't have a fight and the last convo was okay. But friends, family members or lovers doing that with no reason does bugged me. What did I do wrong? What should I do? Ugh..
PocketHoles PocketHoles 26-30 13 Answers Mar 24, 2011

I have to say (from personal experience) that mobile phones have delivered a level of intrusion into people's personal lives which is unnatural... Maybe the person/people(?) weren't actually pissed off with you but were busy i.e. in a lecture, at work, driving, eating, on the toilet, catching a nap etc., etc.

I guess if you are repeatedly ignored, then it may mean something - in which case *hugs*.

PS: Frankly, I often wish I could get rid of my mobile phone (if the rant above doesn't make this completely obvious) as it can lead to misunderstandings with people if you cannot get back to them instantly...

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I was repeatedly ignore :(

Though I must agree to everything you said.
However, I hope people would just try to tell us the reasons why they can't call or text back. Somebody expecting them to do so, because of course they knew they can be reached through their mobiles.

Best Answer

They must not want to give you the time of day or can be busy or already on the phone

if they make up an excuse than they dont like you :(

Best Answer

Sometimes , people just don't feel like talking or using the phone . You shouldn't be worried , unless the "ignoring you " part have gone beyond phone calls and texts .

Best Answer

may be want you to think abt them... Or may dnt want to talk u....or may be bussy as already one answered u...or may getting irritation or want to avoid u....

May not having good connection...

Best Answer

Their phone isn't working, they don't have anything to say right now, or they are just busy. In any event, don't worry so much.

Best Answer

This happens to me too... i try to tell myself not everyone is attached to their phone like I am. So it may take time. But then I freak myself out by thinking that they just dont want to talk to me anymore. So usually I will text twice and if i get no response, im done. lol i dont want to be the crazy chick that doesn't get the hint.

Best Answer

IF I am busy I won't answer the phone...If I am driving I won't answer a text. WHEN I am not busy or driving I will usually get back to you as soon as possible.Or if I don't then I may have forgotten.So there are a bunch of reasons some one may not get right back to you.

Best Answer

I just means that they didn't want to speak to you when you made the call(s) or text(s). You may not have done anything wrong.

*Yeah, it does. *hugs* Sorry.

Best Answer

sucks :(

Best Answer

Sometimes people just don't feel like talking, they have other things to do (like using the bathroom, eating a meal, watching a TV show, sleeping or just plain old relaxing) - Just because they don't instantaneously call you back or reply to a text doesn't mean they don't like you anymore, it probably just means they'll get to it later.

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

They can't be bother to get back to you? Don't talk to them.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. :(

Best Answer