Yes violated and had everything you have ever believed in torn from your heart and ripped to shreds and then for good measure they dropped a house on you

Best Answer

Like you've been violated, thankfully it's one of those things you can get over.

Best Answer

A wave of panic so intense that you want to vomit. The creepy feeling that you don't really know your partner, that everything you ever knew about them from the root to the tip, is now either in question, or was flat out wrong. You can look at them, and it's like they are a different person, and you miss your partner and wish this other imposter wasn't standing in their place. Except that you realize - this is the real person and the other one was the imposter, and it's hard to settle with that. I recall feeling crazy, like I was walking down the street and everyone knew what she had done, just by looking at me, like it was written all over my face.

Best Answer

Not good, no good.

Best Answer

It feels like all the feelings you had for that person were worth nothing to them. I was sick a few times when I found out sooooo its quite crappy emotionally and physically.

Best Answer

It's unpleasant.

Best Answer

never happened

Best Answer