I,ve actully almost never been in love but i really want to know how it will feel when i do.
Foreverandnever Foreverandnever 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in First Love

When there around you, you can just sense them, they drain you you feel vulnerable around them. When they hold you everything around you dissapears and when you kiss them the ground under your feet is gone its like your floating on air. Even when your not really with them you dream about them all the time they consume your every thought. You hate that they control your mind but you also love it. You seem to be always at war with yourself you feel like if you tell them how you feel they will feel the same but when its time to tell them you dont feel good enough. Love is stupid and wonderful and confusing...Thats how love feels....

Best Answer

^^ I agree

Best Answer

like your life has just started, and everything and everyone that hurt you in the past.. just doesnt matter anymore.

Best Answer

Sounds like a nice feeling

Best Answer

^^

Best Answer

you'll know when it happens, don't worry about it...

Best Answer

Like you have an I controllable secret intone beginning. Just like you need to shout it at the top of your lungs so you don't explode

Best Answer

It like holding his tshirt and wish to smell the perfume coming out of it, forever. And making sure he wont notice while trying to smell it.

Best Answer

1000 heartbeats per second.

Best Answer

well wonder how that will feel.

Best Answer

It feels amazing

Best Answer

^^ Hope i get to feel that amazing feeling.

Best Answer

Love is something that you can't just dismiss as an event...it's something that leaves you feeling hopeless and sick inside...often like your mind is upside down and life is out of control...acting like a crazy person isn't out of the ordinary...and ofc crying alot.......does this sound like something that interest you?

Best Answer

No...But i actully want to fall in love even though love has all kinds of feelings to it...happiness,pain,excitement,Nervous,and many more i belive some day i will find someone that will love me truly.

Best Answer

I'm sure you will....just guard your heart....love comes with many disguises....

Best Answer

I will keep that in mind thank you ^^

Best Answer

When you want someone more than anything else in the world, when you can think of only them and and you live to fullfill there dreams, then the torment of dicovering that they do not feel the same about you and the suffering as you watch your dreams shatterr and you suffer for years over the dreams of a moment

Best Answer

Like you' ve gone crazy...

Best Answer

Scary

Best Answer