patsypop123 patsypop123 51-55, M 31 Answers Apr 13, 2011

I echo these comments from Gr8white above ''I totally agree with Teemanley9. If the dress is made of soft, silky fabric, it feels like you are moving inside the dress and the dress is making love to your body, very sensually. the vital ingredient............NO underwear whatsoever; absolutely essential''. <br />
Sometimes i like to wear very silky soft nylon full brief panties under a silky dress which also has the same effect for me. Silky dreeses however are an exquisite sensual garment for the savvy sensual lady. Mmmmmmm so very lovely.........

Best Answer

I'd have to say for me it depends on the dress and look I want. An everyday dress has its feel as do classy or dressy styles. And well formal just puts you over the top. So for me the dress I'm wearing is the woman I become.

Best Answer

Strange how some people think their sexuality could change by slipping on a silk dress and applying some lipstick. <br />
Women can wear trousers without turning into men.<br />
--<br />
I wasn't talking about you. No use shouting, man.

Best Answer

No i do not think that you can change your sex just by putting on a dress. I do not wear lipstick. I would just love to have the choice of wearing some womens clothes just like women have the choice of wearing some mens clothes and mens type clothes with designs altered for women just let us men have the choice.NOT TRYING TO BE A WOMAN

Best Answer

I wear skirts &amp; dresses as a man in public every day. No one ever says or does anything. My grilfriend and me dress the same. My kids think I'm cool.

Best Answer

Good for you. Men shoudl have the same choices as women.

Best Answer

To me its feels wonderful to put on a pretty short knee lenght dress .Love putting on a flowing chiffon party dress with satin slip built in ,and three la<x>yers of chiffon making the dress flare out .Wearing silky sheer pantyhose with shaved legs,matching bra and pantie under dress ,and fancy open toe heels .perfume .makeup ,is something that feels out of this world .Could go on and on about what it feels like wearing a dress .Me being a guy and wearing a dress is relaxing and sure beats wearing men's boring clothes .

Best Answer

It feels totally different from the dual tubes guys are compelled to adorn below their waist. It is a much more liberating piece of apparel, it's looser and you can feel the air about your legs all the way to your buttocks (***, butt, behind, etc). You feel the movement of the dresses but not the pants. You feel dresses bounce against your knees and legs as you walk. Unless you've worn one for a whole day, felt the early spring breezes wrap your lower body, it is hard to fully explain, however most guys who have worn dresses have agreed that they are far more comfortable then pants.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

It is truly delightful to wear a pretty dress. I have been wearing dresses and skirts regularly since I was quite young. I have quite a collection now and a fine collection of tops, shoes, wigs, makeup, nail polish and, naturally, lots of lingerie.<br />
I love to wear the most feminine things that I can. Just walking around the house, taking care of routine things is made much more pleasant by the rustle of my skirt and slip or petticoat around my stockinged legs. I love how it feels to twirl and to feel how my skirt flies out, showing off my slip and, sometimes, my stocking tops.<br />
Women are fortunate to wear whatever styles they like. That's probably what makes dressing as a woman so attractive and delicious. Regardless, it's wonderful and comfortable and sexy!

Best Answer

It feels so nice and i have womans legs

Best Answer

My dress goes to my knees while wearing garters and two pairs of theigh high stockings. With a tighter fitting panty from my mother it smoothed out my man parts. I love wearing dresses and heels ect I always feel so pretty and me.

Best Answer

didn't you just dream about that?

Best Answer

Yes i just dream at present would love to wear one though and do plan to soon.

Best Answer

I'm a male, but also a transvestite.The first time I wore a dress, I felt as if I had entered another world...one of gentleness and tranquiity, yet exciting and electric.Each time I wear one I feel some of those vibes and remember the first time. I love each & every one in my closet.

Best Answer

yes i agree thier is nothing like the release you feel when yiu slip into a dress it takes you over and you can just let go of all of your male anger and just finally relax you feel like you are a girl and how it must feel to not be male any more and if and when yiou can put on make up even lipstick this helps so very much to i belive that girls can change a boy male into a real girl if you can just find the right girl to get you all alone and you can finally just confide in her tell her your deppest secrets tell her you long to be female she can transform you and make you into girlhood it has almost happened for me a few times but i was kind of scared and c just coud not let go completly i really did want to though maybe it will still happen one day and then i will finally be freed and i will become a real girl at last please!

Best Answer

Hot as hell. I feel so feminine. The way it flows to and fro, as it swishes side to side. I love a nice silky top with that nice clingy skirt. Stockings,garters and heels. A lace thong is essential that matches my bra that creates a lovely décolleté. I keep my nipples and breasts soft and dewey with Lanacome lotion. Then a little perfume in the right places, behind the knee, the nape of my neck and the wrists. I love 4 inch heels and what they do for my legs and ***. Some painted red lips, eye make up and a red wig makes me feel so complete.

Best Answer

ITS WONDERFUL VERY CLINGY AND COMFORTABLE

Best Answer

There's only really one way to know, and it's quite legal in most countries.

Best Answer

Thanks i do plan to do soon just looking for advice etc.

Best Answer

for girls its great and for gays they are happy too but boys could not even think of it

Best Answer

Not Gay so what is wrong with Boys wearing it.

Best Answer

Why not? Women wear pants and that doesn't make them a lesbian.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Hopefully

Best Answer

I have been wearing dresses and skirts and all manner of women's wear since my teens, I am now retired. I would say it is one the most wonderful feelings in the world, to slip into a dress or skirt with a blouse or a nightdress for bed, so relaxing, you can let all your worries drift away and wallow in a world of fantacy. Or it is an addrenalin rush, even more so if you take a walk outside. I must admit I have never done that in daylight but often in the dark. I like nothing better than towalk dressed up in the pouring rain, the more rain the better, bcause I love getting wet to<br />
Ericajane

Best Answer

I wear a bra and panties and suspender and stockings under my men clothes but when I get home its the whole lot dresses high heel shoes or boots wig and <br />
make up even a faux fur jacket and would one day hope I will be brave enough to go out dressed as a woman

Best Answer

good luck to you i would love to have the courage to ndress fully all the time but am to scared to so i guess it will have to stay in private

Best Answer

I like it a lot, particularly in the summer. I do have a long skirt that together with pantyhose works in the cooler weather, but skirts and dresses are best in the summer. I have never tried to "pass as a woman" and am not even remotely gay or bi, its just that skirts and dresses are more comfortable.

Best Answer

It's kind of like leaving your fly unzipped...but more intense. So much depends on the style of the dress though...whether it is wide angle/A-line or close to your legs, where the hem falls on your legs (around your ankles or close to your crotch), and to a certain extent, the type of underwear you have on, if any (for example, a different sensation whether you have on a brief or a thong). If they're loose-fitting, short, and made of a lighter-weight material, it can kind of feel like you have nothing on the lower half of your body. But maybe it would be more informative just to point you to an experience story I've posted already: EP Link

Best Answer

I am not sure about the "fly unzipped" analogy, but the feeling is intense, especially when the dress of skirt is short,as most of mine are.

Best Answer