statistically , it's always more likelier that you will anyway.

Best Answer

A different age can be attracting in itself. A different generation means a different culture.

Best Answer

not necessarily. Everyone has preferences, some like tall people, religious people, people with freckles, etc. But if you are dating someone older for security reasons, or dating someone younger for control reasons, then you are cheating yourself and the other person

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with that as long as it's not a relationship between, say, a child and an adult.

Best Answer

As noted previously as long as its not between an adult and child then I don't see a huge problem in it. I'm not one to judge peoples intentions. They have pre-nup lawyers for that. To answer your question though if someone consistently falls for someone of a different age it doesn't mean much - that is assuming that the age difference isn't abnormally large. I would put an arbitrary cap of what age difference is considered abnormal at about 7 years. If they go outside this cap on a consistent basis then that is just their preference.

Best Answer

They are concerned with people's attributes rather than their age.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong, age or looks doesen't matter when it comes to love, It's what's in the heart. and how both of you connect..

Best Answer