It means nothing to me no more than that JFK and Clinton had open marriages.<br />
Would that kind of a gotcha question be allowed in a 0bama press conference, no and it shouldn't be allowed in a debate either.<br />
It surprises me that so many people think that Clinton was impeached for the scandal over his sexual dalliances. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, lying in federal court under oath concerning the Paula Jones law suit.

Best Answer

That doesn't make it right.

Best Answer

sosadallday - there is an old saying, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, in this instance It means that if the left is going to use gotcha questions about a Republicans past they should expect the same.

Best Answer

It would mean nothing BUT for the fact that HE was at the forefront of those calling for Clinton's impeachment for his indiscretions. Hypocrisy 101.

Best Answer

Yeah, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The "perjury" was based on questions they had no right to ask in the first place. If he lied when they asked him questions about sexual matters it was STILL about alleged sexual misconduct !! Not liberal "lies", conservative double talk. And a conservative website is hardly an unbiased source.

Best Answer

All these liberals that want to excuse Clinton's of the charge of obstruction of justice need to keep in mind that that is exactly the charge that the democrats brought against Richard Nixon and if memory serves me helped by one young attorney named Hillary Clinton.

Best Answer

I really, really dislike Newt Gigrich. There is just something about him that makes me a little ill everytime I hear him speak. I really hope Americans vote for a candidate who actually cares about people and not just the super rich. Healthcare and improving the quality of life for the working poor should be a Presidents 1st priority.

Best Answer

In response to bijouxbroussard : NEWT WAS NOT AT THE FOREFRONT OF THOSE CALLING FOR CLINTON'S IMPEACHMENT OVER THE MONICA LEWINSKY-RELATED PERJURY. In 1995 Vanity Fair published an article about Newt's infidelities during his first marriage. Because of my awareness of that article, I watched Newt like a hawk from the moment the Lewinsky scandal broke to see what he would say. Newt said very little about the Lewinsky affair. Instead he deliberately focused his criticism on the interrelated Clinton scandals over raising money in Asia for his 1996 campaign and over sharing technology with Communist China of a nature contrary to the US national interest. (Those were major scandals at the time, and quite rightly so.) Furthermore, the committee hearings over impeachment did not begin till after Newt had resigned from Congress! So how could he have been leading the charge? Don't believe reporters who say he did. I am a historian myself and I know prestige media reporters are poor when it comes to historical accuracy, the more so the longer ago the events.<br />
"What does it mean 2 u that Gingrich wanted an open marriage?" Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. You couldn't convict him in a court on just his ex-wife's testimony. If he did, it was because he wanted to continue his affair with Calista without having to incur the political damage of another divorce. There is absolutely no reason to think that the values he may have expressed while having an affair back then are the same as the values he holds to now as a happily married man.

Best Answer

once a cheater always a cheater

Best Answer

it means His personal life with His wife and family is NONE of my business or affair:Making no difference in my pathetic existance at all

Best Answer

But it is your bussiness if you are an American and planning on voting- it shows his charector

Best Answer

tyhere exists no politition connected to the Corporate Government of The United States who posesses any positive character traits

Best Answer