She may represent a feeling of disconnection from someone/something you want to be connected to. Her being present in your dream doesn't necessarily mean the dream is about her, but apparently your experience with her was important.

Best Answer

I can see how this is possible. I did really enjoy the time I spent with her.

Best Answer

Maybe you think about her more then you are admitting or maybe you guys can get back together.

Best Answer

I do think about her from time to time, but this is the first time I've had dreams about her. I would like to get back together if possible :)

Best Answer

I wish it to you. :)

Best Answer

Much appreciated, thanks a lot :)

Best Answer

You are still learning from the relationship.

Best Answer

you want to shag her

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Sex isn't something that's on my agenda until I get married.

Best Answer

I call BS on that

Best Answer

Call it all you like, by choice I have not had sex since my ex wife and I separated almost two years ago. Sex has no place outside of marriage and I will not have sex until I marry. If I don't marry, I guess I won't be having sex. As much as I love it, I can live without it.

Best Answer