nolitadreams nolitadreams 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That he knows you are someone very special.

Best Answer

It may mean that he cares about you and your life and that he's thinking about you, or maybe he loves the sound of your voice and wants to hear it before he sleeps :) xx

Best Answer

Either he is very lonely, or he REALLY likes you and has a romantic interest in you.

Best Answer

He definitely likes you, but maybe hes think about his friend.<br />
Just wait for some more time and just keep speaking with this guy if you really like him,<br />
he will open his heart to you.

Best Answer

He is definitely interested.

Best Answer

hm..may be he is interested in you..:)..but maintain healthy relation with ur parents as he is calling u at night..<br />
as days pass on may be he wil get out with nasty things.. becareful

Best Answer

I think you've made a real connection, but be a little cautious til u see what hes like, that it doesnt get creepy, otherwise enjoy & see what happens

Best Answer

It probably just means he likes you and hopes things will develop between you.

Best Answer

But he says that he only likes me as a friend. His best friend likes me too though, and maybe thats the reason why he doesnt want to like me?

Best Answer

Could be. I don't think he'd be phoning you so often unless he's interested though.

Best Answer

his into YOU!

Best Answer

He's interested in you.

Best Answer

He is pretty shy to say that he likes you.<br />
Just hang out with him.

Best Answer

sounds like he's interested on you? but make sure he doesn't just call you every "night" only. a guy who likes you checks on you not only at "night"

Best Answer

He is mostly free only at night. Plus his parents are very strict, so he usually takes a walk at night and then calls me.

Best Answer

He cares about you but doesnt love you because if he loved ou he wouldve been kinda shy :)

Best Answer