That he knows you are someone very special.

Best Answer

Either he is very lonely, or he REALLY likes you and has a romantic interest in you.

Best Answer

He definitely likes you, but maybe hes think about his friend.<br />
Just wait for some more time and just keep speaking with this guy if you really like him,<br />
he will open his heart to you.

Best Answer

He is definitely interested.

Best Answer

hm..may be he is interested in you..:)..but maintain healthy relation with ur parents as he is calling u at night..<br />
as days pass on may be he wil get out with nasty things.. becareful

Best Answer

I think you've made a real connection, but be a little cautious til u see what hes like, that it doesnt get creepy, otherwise enjoy & see what happens

Best Answer

It probably just means he likes you and hopes things will develop between you.

Best Answer

But he says that he only likes me as a friend. His best friend likes me too though, and maybe thats the reason why he doesnt want to like me?

Best Answer

Could be. I don't think he'd be phoning you so often unless he's interested though.

Best Answer

his into YOU!

Best Answer

He is pretty shy to say that he likes you.<br />
Just hang out with him.

Best Answer

sounds like he's interested on you? but make sure he doesn't just call you every "night" only. a guy who likes you checks on you not only at "night"

Best Answer

He is mostly free only at night. Plus his parents are very strict, so he usually takes a walk at night and then calls me.

Best Answer

He cares about you but doesnt love you because if he loved ou he wouldve been kinda shy :)

Best Answer