flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 13 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Hobbies

I believe it means, their parents saved a lot of money on gifts. "Merry birthday Johnny... ho ho ho, no blow out your tree."

Best Answer

People tend to remember their birthday.

Best Answer

But you get one present for both birthday and Christmas :-( I know several people who are born on the 25th of December.

Best Answer

I grew up with a best friend like that and yes, he felt like he got the short end of that stick.

Best Answer

It means they get shortchanged on the presents, cause people will just be like' hey, this is a birthday AND christmas present all together"

Best Answer

I know many people who were born on the 25th of December, or the day before, or the day after. Its a rip off with presents because they only get 1 for both days. I knew one family who celebrated their daughters birthday on June 25th so she would have a distinct birthday -- not a bad idea. One girl I knew, growing up as a kid, was named Carol because she was born on Christmas day.

Best Answer

No, it doesn't mean anything special. In terms of peoples' worldly dates of birth, December 25th is just another date on the calendar.

Whether the date December 25th is accurate or a miscalculation of Christ's birth is irrelevant to the fact that He *was born*. The date doesn't matter - what matters is what Christmas represents, why we celebrate it, and what that means to you.

Best Answer

My youngest son's b'day is today, the 20th..............and he is Special! (24yr.)

Best Answer

God gets horny once a year?

Best Answer

You mean like my rapist that was born on Christmas Eve?.....yea he was a special a$$!!!!!

Best Answer

It means they get one gift for both...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer