Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have no idea what a married woman is supposed to looks like. I get told that I don't look like I am married when I am. I have no idea what is up with men logic now days.

Best Answer

It may mean that you are very appealing and special in a lot of ways and men may feel they would have a hard time capturing you because of this, and also think that a guy has already come to sweep you off your feet because of this as well -OR- men may think you are married because you have a solid and mature composure within your demeanor-OR- both reasons I've stated at the same time... Good or bad is just one's opinion.

Best Answer

Maybe they are trying to flatter you? (sounds like a new pick-up line to me...lol)

Best Answer

maybe your right..lol

Best Answer

Pity i cannot see a picture of you as you normaly are.

Best Answer

no i dont wear any rings

Best Answer

they think statistically, happens all the time. i wouldnt be offended just not interested. its good they think youre married.

Best Answer

oh ok.. a compliment of sorts

Best Answer

It's the signals you are giving out

Best Answer

ok and signals as in?

Best Answer

Well I don't know you but. How do you act around men? Aloof, shy, no eye contact, wear a ring, won't converse with them or one word short answers.
You appear cute from your avatar so I don't think that's the problem.

Best Answer

How do you feel ? X

Best Answer