I have a friend that i had sex with twice. I lost my virginity to him. I'm 18 and he's 22. Sooo the 2nd time we had sex we engaged in "pillow talk" before and after we had sex. He also wanted to cuddle before and sex. I don't know if i'm fallin for him, or is he fallin for me? He's the one who wanted to stay up to cuddle and pillow talk. So is he fallin for me? I want it to be No strings attached. what do i do?
sensational sensational 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 26, 2009

Just Beware. There are very few Samantha Joneses in life, that is to say, a woman that can have no-strings-attached sex almost doesn't exist. <br />
It's obvious: Man lays on his back after sex and doesn't reach for you, he just wanted sex. OR.... Man cuddles and wants to talk to you about important things, or just wants to talk to you, he's reaching for the emotional attachment that comes with the physical closeness. <br />
In short, he likes you. If you don't want to hurt him because you can't return the feelings, let him go ASAP to spare him a hell of a lot of pain.

Best Answer

I don't even cuddle my wife. Fling that clinger!

Best Answer

It sounds like you want different things. Dump him now before it gets out of hand.

Best Answer

He is definatly falling for you, cuddleing after sex should be a big sign. Tell him your feelings toward the relationship. <br />
Or just kick him out of bed next time. Maybe he will get the point.

Best Answer

there is always strings attached when sex is involved. i hate to be so blunt but i tried that and it failed horrible. My best advice is to just be honest with yourself and be honest with him. if there is something you want answered, ask him otherwise it will sit inside your head and become a huge white elephant that follows you around everywhere

Best Answer