andreasexy andreasexy 16-17 7 Answers Jan 16, 2009

Do you mistrust your family members? Is there reason too? This dream could be magnifying feelings you have to show how ridiculous your mistrust is. Or it could be warning you of something. You have to examine your own dream because your life is the context and only you know your own context.

Best Answer

i use to have dreams about my mom killing me as a kid and that is because we have issues ( my mother is a good mom) i always felt like my mother was very critical and wanted me to be perfect and like she didnt like me for me.. she never said anything if i did something good in school everything was always about the way i looked well that is how it felt to me as a kid.<br />
now present day i have had 3 dreams of my husband trying to kill me you should read some of my dream stories... but that only happened during times that were really bad in our relationship and i was super stressed... <br />
the dream means that you are having issues with that person... i suggest you talk it out

Best Answer

It means I better not see you or your family coming my way. What are you folks so pissed about, anyway???

Best Answer

There is something in your mind that needs to hold you back from success or punish you somehow. It expresses itself in dreams as an avatar, or in your case, more than one avatar. I've always had dreams about my father, who looked different, getting angry at me for no reason, and one time he attacked me, but I resisted, and when I decided to defend myself and kill him, I woke up. I believe I corrected a psychological force in my subconscious that was trying to hurt me with psycho-somatic self sabotage. Now I believe family members in dreams are usually avatars that represent the forces of self sabatage buried deep in your mind when they try to hurt you. You may need to forgive yourself for something, or realize your self-worth. Good luck.

Best Answer

I've never done anything to your family members? And how do you know me?

Best Answer

Why is he trying to kill me? I think it mean your family member is a terrorist!

Best Answer