sleepysarah sleepysarah 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 27, 2009

yOU ARE SLOWLY GOING INSANE. bUT, MAYBE HAVING FUN ALONG THEWAY.

Best Answer

Ive been having the same nightmare for mounths and I cant wake up from it till morning and during the day I see the samething and the dream repets over and over till I wake up what do I do?

Best Answer

Any recurring dream / nightmare like that is definitely trying to get your attention about something. Maybe it is a fear that your guidance wants you to look at and dissolve; maybe it is something your guidance wants to warn you about; maybe it is something that is worrying you at a subconscious level.<br />
Dreams are generally symbolic in nature, and the symbology is usually particular to the individual, so its difficult to say what a dream might mean without the ability to explore it in detail and get to know more about the dreamer. But doing this can make it possible to work out the meaning...

Best Answer

Means you are not innovative enough! I suggest some horror movies.

Best Answer

he get this wold if u have been watching horror moves (but not every day)

Best Answer

Your subconscious is in the midst of a writer's strike.

Best Answer

reoccurring dreams are meant to signal something to you. Whatever the meaning of that dream is, is something you need to figure out/confront in your life. Dreams parallel what is going on around you so its trying to get your attention

Best Answer

well then how do u find out what that is

Best Answer

Recurring nightmares are extremely common, so Betty Valentine's thinking is probably correct as usual.

Best Answer

It means something, alright. I'd love to know what the dream was. And, whatever it was, EP members 1,2,3,5 and 6 clearly gave you the answer. Your subconscious is desperately trying to message you. If you reject the symbols, it gets "writers block" and presents the same symbols over and over and over and over... Once you figure it out and act on whatever the message is in conscious, waking life, the nightmare will stop. What was the dream???

Best Answer

It means you have a boring psyche.

Best Answer

It means you live on Elm Street and Freddy is going to get you.<br />
j293339 that is so funny.

Best Answer

I live by the motto "Embrace the Night Mare". This means I will face the nightmare to learn what it has to teach me. <br />
I believe ALL nightmares are created by are profound misunderstanding of a lesson life wants to teach us.<br />
If you want, I would be interested in hearing some details about your nightmare,

Best Answer

well as with any reoccuring dream your mind is trying to tell you and/or get you to notice about something important or otherwise it could be something affecting your body or yourself emotionally. you should also look up the meaning of the dream itself to help you to fully understand, once you have the meaning then you'll now what your subconcious was trying to tell you then you can act on it

Best Answer

What is the nightmare? You are stuck on something, or your subconscious is trying to warn you or send you a message.

Best Answer