My breast and parts of it have been causing me a lot of pain lately. I know I play with them a lot. Is that the case? Or are they growing? And is there a way to make them grow?
stuff950 stuff950 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 15 in Health

No playing with them is not the cause. It is very common for women to suffer from mastalgia (breast pain). Often it is related to their menstrual cycle, but not always.<br />
If it doesn't go in a day or two then go and see your doctor - especially if it gets worse or you develop other symptoms.

Best Answer

Ok Thanks

Best Answer

There are many reasons your breasts could be sore. Pregnancy is one but it is not for sure. You could be getting close to a period or maybe you did play with them too much. As for them growing, they would itch as well because of the skin slowly stretching.

Best Answer

I have not had sex before. Ya I have noticed the last time that it did it was before my period.

Best Answer

It's hormones that increase right before your period

Best Answer

Pregnancy is just what people always think it is. But you would have other symptoms as well. More than likely, it is because you are going to be having a period soon.

Best Answer

Ok probably

Best Answer

that's how I knew I was pregnant before I could even take the test

Best Answer

You are either playing with them too abusively, are going to have your period, or you're pregnant. If it does not go away in a month see a OBGYN. If you're a man, no comment.

Best Answer

Girls have a lot of issues.. XD

Best Answer

he's squeezing em to hard tell him "gentle".

Best Answer

But I like them squeezed hard

Best Answer

but they hurt remember or are you into pain?

Best Answer

I like pain sometimes but it was a different pain

Best Answer

maybe you should try having him lick them instead.

Best Answer

Squeezing too hard can bruise them thangs! They might be growing. Anyone telling you they have the magic formula for "growing" them bigger is lying to ya! <br />
Lay off the rough play for a bit and see if the pain goes away, if not go see your OB/GYN or Primary Care Dr. <br />
If you would like to send me pictures of your breast(s), pointing at the painful area, I'll happily examine them remotely and give you my unbiased professional opinion.

Best Answer

Hahahhaha nahhhh I have a boyfriend hahahha but yes I have tried to stop playing to rough for a little and it stopped but sometimes I get sharp pains sometimes

Best Answer

Be a Big Girl and ask your Mom the Doctor!

Best Answer

Ehhhhh Nahhh

Best Answer

Oh? .... Well Then! ....... Get used to the pain, until the cancer progresses enough to warrant removal. I understand falsies don't hurt at all!

Best Answer

That's not even funny my friend is going threw cancer right now and I feel my boobs there are no lumps

Best Answer

Your pregnant

Best Answer

OMG I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX CAN PEOPLE STOP SAYING THAT!

Best Answer

You are NOT Pregnant! .... Rest easy there!

Best Answer

Well I feel like I have told 5 people on here that I am not pregnant

Best Answer

What kind of bra do you wear/ The reason why I ask is underwire or heavy wires on the side will cause pain

Best Answer

It more my n... that is in pain.... but I have not been wearing a lot of underwire bra lately so idk but thanks

Best Answer

Hormones

Best Answer

Pregnant

Best Answer

I have not had sex thank you very much....

Best Answer

Uhm... I don't know mine never heart when they grew.. Lol wow that sounds weird. Maybe ask a doctor?

Best Answer

Like my mom is a doctor I could tell her but idk I am embarrassed to

Best Answer

Yeah ik what you mean. Try searching on web?

Best Answer