intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Community

Different reasons for lots of people

Best Answer

IT MEANS I DO T ASSOCIATE MY SELF WITH ALIEN BREEDS WHO READ MY MIND WHILE I LOOKMTHEM IN THE EYE<br />
LET'S B REAL LADIES AND FREAKS here<br />
We all know not only do your breed like to look in eye<br />
They also hack your mind while they doing it<br />
NOW HOW SICK IS THIS EVENTS THAT happen on a daily basis<br />
Sickening

Best Answer

In some cultures, it is considered very rude to look someone in the eye; they might just be from a different culture.

Best Answer

They could just be shy. I'm shy myself, I tend to avoid eye-contact because it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Best Answer

They're either lying about something or are of a nervous disposition.

Best Answer

i do it cause i had a turn in my eye but still can not make eye contact even if i want to i cant

Best Answer

Certainly it means they're uncomfortable speaking to you. They may feel superior or inferior. They may be intimidated or they may just be deferential or they may be overcome by fear and anxiety.

Best Answer

Insecurity/ lying/ fear

Best Answer

I can't look strangers in the eye. My friends, family, yea. But it's really hard for me to look at people in the eye, especially men. I feel extremely insecure around men I don't know...or maybe the person is just lying. lol. That's my reason though! :))

Best Answer

They might have some social phobia or they are lying to you.

Best Answer

There are many reason. The ones that pop up in my head are trust. I won't make eye contact with someone I am not comfortable with. Some people won't make eye contact while the other person is talking but will make eye contact while themselves are talking and all that is is having control over the conversation. When I was a kid my first step father would place me in front of him and ask me a question about some **** he made up and made me look into his eyes and said he could tell if I was lying or not. When I told the truth I got hit to the floor, when I told him what he wanted to hear I got hit to the floor so I just learned not to trust people that way. So for a long time I avoided eye contact with anyone.

Best Answer

It might be the last freedom of ex<x>pression someone has left.

Best Answer

AIDS probably

Best Answer