YoloJOKES YoloJOKES 13-15, F 11 Answers May 12, 2012

It means that he really likes what he sees and wants to keep enjoying looking at you but doesnt want to seem like some sort of a pervert. At least thats how I feel.

Best Answer

What if a guy is staring at you then you see and stare back and he doesn't stop staring? What would that mean?

Best Answer

He thinks that youre either hot or wondering why you are wearing a green wig ..

Best Answer

Hahah green wig!! Thankyou :)

Best Answer

embarresment........................It took me years to just hold the stare....and i became a hellova lot more successful since i did.

Best Answer

Aww :) but can it also mean the reason for the staring is because he was checking you out?

Best Answer

thats my point, society puts so many pressures that we are embarresed when caught checking someone out, once i was no longer embarresed to admit that I thought that they were worth checking out, women responded positively. we all like to think that we are worth looking at,

Best Answer

Thankyou!!! :)

Best Answer

Thankyou!!!! :)

Best Answer

oh, nice. :)

Best Answer

Praising beauty but when you looks at him he shys away shows he might be wondering if he was praising the wrong idol

Best Answer

I wouldnt read in to it too much just thinking about something and happens to be looking your way.

Best Answer

Thats also true! Thanks :)

Best Answer

HE WANTS YOU BADLY

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation as yours, there is this guy at work. I know he always looks at me, but I pretend that I don't, because whenever I look him back, he turns away. I'm still wondering if he likes me or what.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean!!! I do the exact same thing! :P haha

Best Answer