and this was the best make out of my life...
kmiblondie kmiblondie 16-17, F 8 Answers Oct 4, 2009

When you dream about kissing or been with some one that is not your boyfriend, it means that you may want some characteristics in your boyfriend that he doesn't have. or that you might feel more attracted to some one else that is not your boyfriend

Best Answer

That you're human.

Best Answer

i've had those dreams too dear (recently aswell). Honestly, I think it just the human in you telling you that this other man is attractive. I wouldn't make actions on dreams you have. If we all did that well imagine what chaos would occure.<br />
You know who you love and it's not horrible to find other men attractive while dating someone else. It's self control and love that keeps you from acting on these infatuations though. If you can do that, it means you really love this guy :3

Best Answer

mate... my best friend had the same situation she kept having dreams on her Bf( now ex) best friend... this could have been because she didnt feel attracted to him or he wasnt as attractive as his best friend... it could also mean that you are tired of him and you wanna try something new.. its completely normal... if you are losing feelings towards him.. i think you should talk it through before you do something that you would regret and break him.

Best Answer

it could mean that the guy in the dream is thinking of you.

Best Answer

it means you had a dream about making out with a guy who wasn't your boyfriend and that's really all it means.... it does NOT mean you cheated, intend to cheat or don't love your boyfriend.

Best Answer

did you dream about me?<br />
cheers

Best Answer