a fancy dinner party(even though we would never use them.) how could he even think i'd want to use something so personal from his previous marriage for something special i was doing?
Killinger Killinger 26-30 12 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

China is not personal to a guy.... At all. He is a guy and being practical.

Best Answer

I would tell him to give the stuff back to his ex, and if he doesn't want to give it back there is a website that will buy it from you. Message me and I will look it up if you want to go that route. The only other option, if he really insists is to keep it, just box it up and put it away. Tell him you are uncomfortable ever using the stuff (I would be too) and then give him the three choices. Men don't get it, to him they are just expensive dishes.

Best Answer

I guess people are all different. I'm a woman and it wouldn't bother me at all to use it if I liked it. I'd be happy to have them. I wouldn't want the same bed, but China? No problem.

Best Answer

It means he has the good sense not to throw away a perfectly good dinner set.

Best Answer

Rather insecure I think

Best Answer

it happens.

Best Answer

I could never understand the china thing.

Best Answer

Yeah I totally agree... It's just some plates and bowls... Who cares where they came from or who bought them? Seriously doubt any guy thinks of those as an intimate purchase... He probably wants to use them just because the last time he went and picked them out was so boring and such torture to him he's happy to use them forever to avoid having to go back there again... Now things like beds, rings, towels, etc... Totally feel free to freak about wanting to keep using those...

Best Answer

It was probably very expensive---<br />
There is a company yhat buy chona-- Replacements LTD<br />
If ghat isn'g an option---China is to be used and broken daily.

Best Answer

My ex-wife has our china and uses it. What's the problem? If you don't hate the pattern, why fuss? That stuff is expensive.

Best Answer

i don't use things like that. we aren't ever going to use it.

Best Answer

Was the china from his mom or grand mother?

Best Answer