It goes..Bye Bye

Best Answer

It means don't post stuff like that haha

Best Answer

Someone didn't like it (or you) or found it inappropriate and reported it

Best Answer

Someone probably saw it as going against EP guidelines. But it's an imperfect system because people can flag at will, and sometimes things get flagged that are innocent. That seems to happen more lately, so I'm wondering if there's some sort of "glitch" in the system.

Best Answer

Is asking about best and worst experiences on hallucinogenic drugs against EP guidelines?

Best Answer

There's something about not encouraging others to hurt themselves and that. So such a Q might be seen as encouraging people to use illegal drugs..at least in the "best experiences" aspect. It can be up to interpretation.

Best Answer

eh. Those stories are entertaining. But then how can groups like "I do drugs" exist?

Best Answer

Good question, as I'm sure many of the stories in there would paint drugs with a positive light. EP has all sorts of things on here that don't conform to the guidelines, and many are MUCH worse that a group like that. But really, I don't think admin does much to keep it all in accordance with the supposed "rules". They seem either lazy or really just do not care. Things can still get flagged or reported though, and sometimes they are removed.

Best Answer

ask EP Alley

Best Answer